Film:New Forest is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the 2018 General Data Protection Regulation, the data controller is New Forest District Council, Appletree Court, Beaulieu Road, Lyndhurst, SO43 7PA. You can contact the NFDC Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We use information in a variety of ways. Please click on each tab below to see how.
By completing the 'Filming Requests' contact form you are consenting to your enquiry being:
- Shared within the Economic Development team so your filming request can be completed
- Shared within New Forest District Council if your request requires services from other departments (such as parking)
- Contact details being shared with location owners
- Details of your intended filming stored on an offline database (with contact details)
- Being contacted post production to confirm whether or not filming went ahead in the district to ascertain the economic benefit of your project
- Being contacted for a testimonial
- Signing up to be kept informed about Film:New Forest (optional and you able to unsubscribe at any time)
Any personal information provided to Film:New Forest (New Forest District Council) will be kept securely and in confidence.
If you do not wish your details to be used in this way please refrain from submitting the form and contact us for more guidance.